My Maddie just turned 2! Can you believe it? I wasn’t going to throw a party, but she wanted one (or deep down inside, I wanted one). I collected my research and ideas on Pinterest. Of course, just like for her first birthday, I designed a new Maddie character for the occasion. Maddie had a ton of fun with her friends. Happy Birthday, Baby!
- Venue: backyard
- Rentals: BJ Party Supplies
- Cake: local supermarket cupcakes
- Desserts: DIY rice krispies mini cones. rice crackers, ice cream, toppings
- Decoration: DIY ice cream cone balloons
- Favors: Kids Travel Utensils from Daiso Japan
- Fun: DIY cardboard ice cram parlor & ice cream toys
Email me if you’d like a copy of the printables, i.e. invitation, party hat, activity sheet, etc.