We coordinated Sheena & Keith’s wedding back in April 2012. (I know, long overdue for this blog post, but I traveled to Asia and had a baby, so give me a break.) The ceremony was held at the Greystone Mansion in Beverly Hills followed by a lunch reception at Fogo de Chao. It was a beautiful day, perfect weather for outdoor wedding.
Sheena and Keith had family and friends flown in from all over the world to celebrate this special occasion. I loved that her Aunt and Grandmother despite a last minute emergency still came through all the way from New Zealand. That made Sheena very very happy. Happy bride = happy coordinator. All of the vendors were amazing and very easy to work with, lots of communications. Special thanks to Gavin Farrington for sharing the wedding photos with us! Also check out their engagement photos on Gavin’s Blog.
- Ceremony Venue: Greystone Mansion. Beverly Hills
- Reception Venue: Fogo de Chao
- Photographer: Gavin Farrington Photography
- Rentals: Town and Country Event Rentals & Imperial Party Rentals
- Florist: Commerce Flowers
- DJ: VIP DJ
- Bakeries: Tous le Jours & Big Man Bakes
- Make-up/Hair Stylist: Beauty by Jill
- Limousine: Synergy Limousines
- Officiant: LA Wedding Woman – Elysia Skye
- Dance Instructor/Studio: First Dance Twogether
- Wedding Insurance: WedSafe